Find Hindi meaning of Inevitable. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Inevitable" in sentences with examples. "Inevitable" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Inevitable"
|adjective||certain to happen; unavoidable.|
|noun||a situation that is unavoidable.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Inevitable"
|Hindi Meaning of Inevitable||जरुरी, निश्चित, अतिआवश्यक, लाजिमी, अनिवार्य, अपरिहार्य, अवश्यंभावी, महत्वपूर्ण|
|Synonyms of Inevitable||Certain, Inescapable, Unavoidable|
|Antonyms of Inevitable||Uncertain, Unlikely, Unsure|
Use of "Inevitable" word in sentences, examples
- There is nothing as harrowing as the knowledge of inevitable violence.
- It's finally clear that the demise of the Jewish state is inevitable, leading to an exodus of Jews from Palestine.
- The problem with appointing a strict disciplinarian as manager is once his authority is compromised, the end is inevitable.
- Gonzalo Higuain believes it was always inevitable he would score a hat-trick after bagging his first treble in a Juventus shirt.
- Self-Driving Car Crashes Are Inevitable.
- The union representing the courthouse constable who shot a teenager in the Maniwaki courthouse says the situation was inevitable.
- According to the journalist, a major war with Russia is inevitable, and the only question remaining is when it is going to start.
- Brazil coach Tite says that it is 'inevitable' that Neymar will win the Ballon D'Or in the comingyears as Messi and Ronaldo age.
- The head of Snowdonia national park says further redundancies are inevitable after the authority was told its government grant will be restricted.
- I don't accept it's inevitable.
Learn more words starts by letter "I"
- Inquisitive - कौतूहली
- Insinuate - इशारा करना
- Intensify - प्रचण्ड होना
- Imbibe - अन्त:शोषण करना
- Impromptu - तात्कालीन
- Ignorant - अज्ञानी
- Impetuous - अविवेकी
- Illuminate - सजाना
- Irascible - क्रोधी
- Implausible - अविश्वसनीय
- Indignation - रोष
- Intangible - अमूर्त
- Induce - प्रेरित होना
- Immure - बंद करना
- Idiosyncrasy - विशेषता
📊 This topic has been read 2 times.