Find Hindi meaning of Infatuate. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Infatuate" in sentences with examples. "Infatuate" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Infatuate"
|verb||be inspired with an intense but short-lived passion or admiration for.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Infatuate"
|Hindi Meaning of Infatuate||प्रेमाकर्षण, मूर्खतापूर्ण आचरण, मोह लेना या मोह में पड़ना, वशीभूत होना|
|Synonyms of Infatuate||Allure, Enamour, Beguile|
|Antonyms of Infatuate||Disillusion, Repel, Disgust|
Use of "Infatuate" word in sentences, examples
- The truth is, infatuation is like a shadow of love.
- I'm infatuated with a man I met in high school.
- He was inescapable, especially once Independence Day and Men In Black rolled around to delight and infatuate young teen boys like myself.
- The very first thing that retail investors and professionals infatuate themselves with is historical performance.
- I wanted to infatuate myself with a honeymoon phase of sights, smells, tastes and sounds of a completely new world.
- Your Mikan bondage stunt won't infatuate your cousin.
- One stream of the title single is more than enough to infatuate one with Saje's dreamy compositions.
- They will lure you in and infatuate you with their charm, personality and good-nature.
- You seem to be infatuate.
- The study has shown that those men are willing to pay as much as it takes to infatuate the Lithuanian women
Learn more words starts by letter "I"
- Immerse - डुबोना
- Indignation - रोष
- Insipid - बेस्वाद
- Insurgent - द्रोही
- Inevitable - जरुरी
- Incorrigible - असुधार्य
- Innocuous - अहानिकर
- Imbue - व्याप्त होना
- Indiscriminate - अंधाधुंध
- Inimical - अहितकर
- Indifferent - अपक्षपाती
- Impel - ठेलना
- Inception - आरम्भ
- Ignoble - अधम
- Impinge - टकराना