Infringe Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in I Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Infringe. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Infringe" in sentences with examples. "Infringe" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Infringe"
|verb||actively break the terms of (a law, agreement, etc.).|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Infringe"
|Hindi Meaning of Infringe||उल्लंघन करना, अवमानना करना, उपेक्षा करना, अतिक्रमण करना, अवहेलना करना, बढ़ा डालना|
|Synonyms of Infringe||Breach, Break, Contravene|
|Antonyms of Infringe||Comply, Obey, Observe|
Related Synonyms of "Infringe" with Hindi meaning
|Contravene||उल्लंघन करना, अवहेलना करना, अवज्ञा करना, विरोध करना, विपरीत होना, खंडित करना|
|Violate||उल्लंघन करना, अतिक्रमण करना, तोडना, अपवित्र करना, दूषित करना, तिरस्कार करना, उपेक्षा करना|
Use of "Infringe" word in sentences, examples
- Should the lords infringe the well-established rights of their subjects, the latter had no court to appeal to and only God could inflict punishment on the oppressors.
- Thus it is held that it is not the duty of a servant to infringe a moral law even though his master should command it.
- Mouser has continued to sell products accused of infringement in other countries.
- The jury found that Samsung had infringed upon Apple's patents.
- As I looked at my competitor’s product, I realized my rival had chosen to infringe upon my patent with an item almost identical to my own.
- The frustrated workers can picket the store as long as they do not infringe upon the rights of the store or the rights of the customers.
- It's fine to set up a web page, just be sure you don't infringe anybody's copyright.
- 26 declares guilty of lese-majeste whomsoever shall in any way usurp or infringe the king's absolute authority.
- Honda identifies the infringing model as Great Wall's Haval H6, which has been China's top-selling sport utility vehicle for six years running.
- Saldanha had “infringed the copyright of Viacom18, the official distributor of the film Padmaavat”.
Learn more words starts by letter "I"