Find Hindi meaning of Infuriate. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Infuriate" in sentences with examples. "Infuriate" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Infuriate"
|verb||make (someone) extremely angry and impatient.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Infuriate"
|Hindi Meaning of Infuriate||क्रोधित करना, गुस्सा दिलाना, क्रोधोन्मत करना, उत्तेजित करना, भड़काना|
|Synonyms of Infuriate||Anger, Enrage, Incense|
|Antonyms of Infuriate||Please, Soothe, Pacify|
Use of "Infuriate" word in sentences, examples
- I was infuriated by your article
- Philippe Coutinho's reason for leaving Liverpool will infuriate fans.
- Parents we talked with were infuriated as school.
- UK town where men are the least romantic revealed and their excuse will infuriatewives and girlfriends.
- The CEO was infuriated when he saw the fictitious news piece insulting his company.
- She was infuriated when she found out her husband had been lying for the past three weeks.
- He was infuriated to find out his children had snuck into his alcohol cabinet and stolen his good scotch.
- Though the situation infuriated him, he did his best to hide his anger.
- The accusation infuriated him, leaving him to turn and walk away from his friends.
- This story of a male airport employee walking in on a pumping mom will absolutely infuriate you.
Learn more words starts by letter "I"
- Indignation - रोष
- Imbibe - अन्त:शोषण करना
- Interdict - निषेध
- Itinerant - भ्रमण करना
- Inadvertent - बेखबर
- Impair - बिगाड़ना
- Intimidate - डराना
- Innovative - मौलिक
- Initial - आरम्भिक
- Insignificant - छोटा
- Intangible - अमूर्त
- Incorrigible - असुधार्य
- Invective - अपवाद
- Invigorating - स्फूर्तिदायक
- Insipid - बेस्वाद