Find Hindi meaning of Inimical. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Inimical" in sentences with examples. "Inimical" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Inimical"
|adjective||tending to obstruct or harm.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Inimical"
|Hindi Meaning of Inimical||अहितकर, उल्टा, दुश्मन, प्रतिकूल, विरोधी, हानिकारक|
|Synonyms of Inimical||Hostile, Unfriendly, Adverse|
|Antonyms of Inimical||Friendly, Hospitable, Kind|
Related Synonyms of "Inimical" with Hindi meaning
|Vengeful||प्रतिशोधी, हिंसक, प्रतिहिंसक, बदला लेने वाला, ईर्ष्यालु, द्रोही, डाही|
Use of "Inimical" word in sentences, examples
- He alleged the BJP and RSS adhered to Hindutva ideology which is "inimical" to the basic values of the Constitution.
- I will also want him to tame the hardliners in his country since their acts are inimicalto peace in Punjab.
- The recent disregard of court orders is an act that is not only inimical to the rule of law but also completely at odds with Kenyans' constitutional rights.
- He said disregard of court orders is an act that is not only inimical to the rule of law but also completely at odds with Kenya's constitutional outlook.
- He also advised students not to entertain any acts that are inimical to true virtues of scholars studying abroad.
- Carl is an inimical man who rarely smiles at people.
- Inimical forces have taken hostages within the bank.
- The trade-gilds or secret societies, which were then, as now, often inimical to the government.
- He appealed the people to remain united and fight against the forces inimical to national cause.
- Chief Minister described the attack as an effort by elements inimical to peace to break the developmental pace in the State.
Learn more words starts by letter "I"