Find Hindi meaning of Iniquity. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Iniquity" in sentences with examples. "Iniquity" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Iniquity"
|noun||immoral or grossly unfair behaviour.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Iniquity"
|Hindi Meaning of Iniquity||अन्याय, दुष्टता, अनैतिकता, नाइन्साफी, अधर्म, अनौचित्य, दु:खदायी, अप्रिय|
|Synonyms of Iniquity||Wickedness, Unjustness, Diablerie|
|Antonyms of Iniquity||Virtue, Goodness, Ethicality|
Use of "Iniquity" word in sentences, examples
- The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father
- The cost iniquity worsens: compound interest multiplies living costs for the less well-off as they cover their living expenses with an expensive maintenance loan.
- In 17th century England, France and America, theaters were widely considered dens of iniquity, turpitude and crapulence.
- Although my parents were both ministers, I have seen my share of iniquity.
- Peter abandoned a life of iniquity and became a contributing member of his local church.
- He is correct to point to the iniquity of the IPP system but fails to indicate that it was introduced under a Labour government.
- Try to remember as many victims of our iniquity as possible.
- He was not indeed the monster of iniquity he is popularly supposed to have been.
- The climax of iniquity was the murder of Jehoiada's son Zechariah.
- Phnom Penh's Riverside area is rapidly turning into a den of iniquity and it isn't hard to see why.
Learn more words starts by letter "I"
- Insinuate - इशारा करना
- Invidious - देषजनक
- Identical - एक जैसा
- Intransigence - कटटरता
- Irk - थकाना
- Illusive - भ्रामक
- Intimate - अन्तरंग
- Intangible - अमूर्त
- Ignorant - अज्ञानी
- Infinite - विशाल
- Inception - आरम्भ
- Irresolute - अनिश्चित
- Instigate - उकसाना
- Impotent - अशक्त
- Irate - क्रुद्ध