Find Hindi meaning of Insurgent. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Insurgent" in sentences with examples. "Insurgent" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Insurgent"
|noun||a person who is rebeling againt a strong govt or a strong man|
|adjective||rising in active revolt.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Insurgent"
|Hindi Meaning of Insurgent||द्रोही, बागी, विद्रोह, विपलोवी, राजद्रोही, विरोधी|
|Synonyms of Insurgent||Rebellious, Mutinous, Revolutionary|
|Antonyms of Insurgent||Obedient, Subordinate, Compliant|
Use of "Insurgent" word in sentences, examples
- Now the principal insurgent group, with which the government of India has been engaged in talks since 1997.
- Egypt is currently fighting an Islamic State-affiliated insurgency in the Sinai Peninsula.
- The insurgents have continued to gain far-flung territory and launch devastating urban attacks
- Six Taliban insurgent suspects were arrested since Afghan Special Operation Forces launched
- t's not uncommon for insurgent leadership candidates to find that the hurdles put up by the party are too difficult to overcome.
Learn more words starts by letter "I"
- Immune - उन्मुक्त
- Indeed - निश्चित ही
- Insatiate - उत्साही
- Inundate - बहना
- Incredulous - अविश्वासी
- Impinge - टकराना
- Irritate - चिढ़ना
- Intermittent - सविराम
- Identical - एक जैसा
- Initial - आरम्भिक
- Insolent - उघत गुस्ताख़
- Invigorating - स्फूर्तिदायक
- Incite - उकसाना
- Impeccable - स्वच्छ
- Intense - अतिमात्र
📊 This topic has been read 2 times.