Intangible Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in I Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Intangible. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Intangible" in sentences with examples. "Intangible" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Intangible"
|adjective||cannot be touched|
|noun||an intangible thing.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Intangible"
|Hindi Meaning of Intangible||अमूर्त, अस्पष्ट, अप्रत्यक्ष, स्पर्शरहित, दुर्बध, न समझने योग्य|
|Synonyms of Intangible||Impalpable, Imperceptible, Invisible|
|Antonyms of Intangible||Palpable, Perceptible, Tangible|
Use of "Intangible" word in sentences, examples
- The Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism said it has added three cultural heritages of Hanoi to the national intangible cultural heritage list.
- The core argument concerns the rising importance of intangible investment.
- Ibec staged an extraordinary pep rally last week to celebrate the intangible.
- The development process in Indonesia must run equal between the physical (tangible) and non physical process (intangible).
- In the last set of results, Myer said its intangible assets
Learn more words starts by letter "I"