Find Hindi meaning of Invidious. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Invidious" in sentences with examples. "Invidious" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Invidious"
|adjective||action or situation|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Invidious"
|Hindi Meaning of Invidious||देषजनक, बुरा, ईर्ष्यापूर्ण, पक्षपाती, विभेदपूर्ण, अधिमंन्य, तरजीही|
|Synonyms of Invidious||Calumnious, Defamatory, Detractive|
|Antonyms of Invidious||Delightful, Likeable, Lovable|
Use of "Invidious" word in sentences, examples
- Impermissibly infected by invidious discrimination on the basis of race.
- It puts policymakers in an invidious position.
- In an invidious position because they were working blind.
- The Schools Budget Forum letter to council leader Rob Stewart accepted that the Labour leader was in “an invidious position”
- he is now faced with the invidious choice.
Learn more words starts by letter "I"
- Integrity - एकता
- Impel - ठेलना
- Inadvertent - बेखबर
- Indiscriminate - अंधाधुंध
- Impassioned - उत्साहित
- Impetuous - अविवेकी
- Immure - बंद करना
- Indeterminate - अनिश्चित
- Ignorant - अज्ञानी
- Impromptu - तात्कालीन
- Insatiate - उत्साही
- Immerse - डुबोना
- Innocuous - अहानिकर
- Ignoble - अधम
- Insane - उन्मादी
📊 This topic has been read 2 times.