Find Hindi meaning of Jilt. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Jilt" in sentences with examples. "Jilt" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Jilt"
|noun||a person specially a woman who rejects a lover.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Jilt"
|Hindi Meaning of Jilt||धोकेबाज, बेवफा, विश्वासघाती, अस्वीकृत, छोड़ देना|
|Synonyms of Jilt||Deceive, Ditch, Dump|
|Antonyms of Jilt||Adopt, Accept, Embrace|
Use of "Jilt" word in sentences, examples
- it had better not jilt the Champ.
- It seems like it could be more disastrous than first expected as they get set to jilt each other.
- Gamblers won't jilt a casino because of how its boss conducts himself
- Moss Bros could jilt me at the altar over my groomsmen's get-up.
- After refusing man proposals she became jilt.
Learn more words starts by letter "J"