Find Hindi meaning of Jocular. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Jocular" in sentences with examples. "Jocular" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Jocular"
|adjective||witty person, or characterized by joking|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Jocular"
|Hindi Meaning of Jocular||विनोदी, विनोदप्रिय, हँसोड़, मजाकिया, मजाकपसन्द, विनोदपूर्ण|
|Synonyms of Jocular||Comedic, Lacetious, Humorous|
|Antonyms of Jocular||Morose, Serious, Grave|
Use of "Jocular" word in sentences, examples
- Actor Jamie Foxx stormed off during an interview after the host posed a jocular question to him about his rumoured girlfriend Katie Holmes.
- Ravichandran Ashwin was clearly not in a jocular mood.
- The book Masasi aChinoz… is a collection of jocular, crazy, strange but philosophical.
- Raphael had denied wrongdoing, claiming that his remarks had been jocular and were throwaway comments.
- Jamie Foxx stormed off during an interview after the host posed a jocular question to him about his rumoured girlfriend Katie Holmes.
Learn more words starts by letter "J"
- Judicious - विवेकपूर्ण
- Jocose - मजाकिया
- Justify - सत्य ठहराना
- Jiff - पल
- Jejune - उबाऊ
- Jittery - आशंकित
- Jocular - विनोदी
- Jest - परिहास
- Juncture - सूक्ष्म समय
- Jeer - चुटकी लेना
- Jilt - धोकेबाज
- Junk - कबाड़
- Jettison - फेंका हुआ माल
- Jinx - मनहूस
- Jumble - गड़बड़
📊 This topic has been read 2 times.