Find Hindi meaning of Keen. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Keen" in sentences with examples. "Keen" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Keen"
|adjective||having or showing eagerness or enthusiasm|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Keen"
|Hindi Meaning of Keen||तेज़, पैना, उग्र, सूक्ष्म, उत्सुक, नुकीला, कुशाग्र, बुद्धि, जबर्दस्त, व्यग्र, अत्यन्त, असहाय, संवेदनशील|
|Synonyms of Keen||Alert, Ardent, Fervent|
|Antonyms of Keen||Reluctant, Uninterested, Lnditterent|
Related Synonyms of "Keen" with Hindi meaning
|Avid||उत्साही, उत्सुक, सरगर्म, जोशीला, लोलुप, उत्कट, तीव्र, प्रचण्ड|
|Incisive||तीक्ष्ण, तीखा, पैना, प्रभावशाली, अटपटी, घरदार, नुकीला, तीव्र, अतिशय, उग्र|
Use of "Keen" word in sentences, examples
- The wife of the headman said there are at least 10 households who were not keen to get enrolled in the voters' list.
- Apple had previously found failure with its Newton decide, and apparently weren't keen on the idea.
- There's no shortage of buyers keen on homes in Wavell Heights.
- Madonna is keen to become a momager and help her four eldest children have a career in the limelight.
- We are also very keen to sign an MoU with Puducherry to facilitate cooperation in the fields of art
Learn more words starts by letter "K"