Find Hindi meaning of Knave. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Knave" in sentences with examples. "Knave" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Knave"
|noun||a dishonest or unscrupulous man|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Knave"
|Hindi Meaning of Knave||धूर्त, धोखेबाज, पाजी, बदमाश, गुलाम|
|Synonyms of Knave||Fraud, Miscreant, Rogue|
|Antonyms of Knave||Gentleman, Reputable, Virtuous|
Use of "Knave" word in sentences, examples
- Chell Heath Knave won a cracker as they edged out title rivals Chesterton by the odd goal in seven.
- Is Vice President Pence a fool or a knave?
- We are currently in the middle of a series of knights and knaves puzzles
- We continue to explore the island of knights and knaves and spies
- Welcome back to the island of knights and knaves, where there are just two types of people.
Learn more words starts by letter "K"
- Kinetic - गतिज
- Knock - दस्तक
- Keen - तेज़
- Knack - युक्ति
- Knit - बिनाई
- Kibitz - संकेत
- Knave - धूर्त
- Knotty - कठिन
- Kudos - तारीफ करना
- Kindle - प्रज्ज्वलित करना
- Ken - ज्ञान
📊 This topic has been read 2 times.