Objective Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in O Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Objective. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Objective" in sentences with examples. "Objective" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Objective"
|noun||a thing aimed at or sought, a goal.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Objective"
|Hindi Meaning of Objective||उद्देश्य, लक्ष्य, वस्तुनिष्ठ, विषयाश्रित|
|Synonyms of Objective||Concrete, Substantial, Equitable|
|Antonyms of Objective||Preiudiceol, Partial, Subjective|
Related Synonyms of "Objective" with Hindi meaning
|Indifferent||अपक्षपाती, उदासी, घटिया, निरुत्सक, निष्पक्ष, मामूली, विरक्त, साधारण, बेरुख|
Use of "Objective" word in sentences, examples
- There's a free set of objectives for everyone to take on over the course of the season
- Thum Ping Tjin had fallen short of the standards of an objective historian
- In other words, being urged to take a side, which is the opposite of being objective.
- Arsene Wenger has stated that the Arsenal departures of Olivier Giroud and Theo Walcott were an objective decision.
- Being urged to take a side, which is the opposite of being objective
Learn more words starts by letter "O"