Find Hindi meaning of Obscene. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Obscene" in sentences with examples. "Obscene" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Obscene"
|adjective||offending against moral principles|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Obscene"
|Hindi Meaning of Obscene||अशुभ, अश्लील, घिनौना, निर्लज्ज, घृणित, बेहिसाब, मनहूस, घृणास्पद|
|Synonyms of Obscene||Lewd, Ribald, Profane|
|Antonyms of Obscene||Moral, Upright, Decent|
Use of "Obscene" word in sentences, examples
- Police officer stood down for obscene material.
- He has now been charged with one count of possessing indecent or obscene articles.
- In the case, the alleged victim said she received 'obscene, unethical, suggestive and sexually stimulant'.
- The mastermind behind the circulation of obscene videos featuring him and a 26-year-old woman.
- 28 with two counts of "crank or obscene phone calls" after sending text messages to the governor on Christmas.
Learn more words starts by letter "O"
- Opportune - आसान
- Obstreperous - काबू से परे
- Opulent - कीमती
- Obtrusive - बाधक
- Obvious - प्रकट
- Oscillate - हिचकिचाना
- Outwit - मात कर देना
- Ordeal - कट अनुभव
- Outmoded - पुराना
- Obese - मोटा
- Overlook - क्षमा करना
- Obscene - अशुभ
- Oversight - निगरानी
- Oust - अधिकार
- Optimal - इष्टतम
📊 This topic has been read 2 times.