Obsequious Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in O Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Obsequious. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Obsequious" in sentences with examples. "Obsequious" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Obsequious"
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Obsequious"
|Hindi Meaning of Obsequious||चापलूस, मक्खनबाज, खुशामदी, जी-हुजूरी, चाकर, टहलुया|
|Synonyms of Obsequious||Menial, Servile, Slavish|
|Antonyms of Obsequious||Assertive, Brazen, Presumptuous|
Related Synonyms of "Obsequious" with Hindi meaning
|Menial||तुच्छ, नीच, कमीना, नौकर, चाकर, अधम, अधीन, दिन-हीन, अकुलीन|
|Servile||दास जैसा, जी-हुजूरिया, ताबेदार, दास, नीच, दास्वत, ज्यो-का-त्वों|
Use of "Obsequious" word in sentences, examples
- Instead of an obsequious "Good evening, I shall be your server tonight".
- If they're overly obsequious, if they're afraid, if they're overly hierarchical."
- I believe that his obsequious behavior toward his mother is to ensure being included in the will.
- The obsequious new associate made sure to compliment her supervisor's tie and agree with him on each issue.
- The princess had obsequious servants who showered her with attention.
Learn more words starts by letter "O"