Obsolete Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in O Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Obsolete. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Obsolete" in sentences with examples. "Obsolete" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Obsolete"
|adjective||no longer produced or used|
|verb||to become obsolete by replacing a product with new one.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Obsolete"
|Hindi Meaning of Obsolete||अप्रचलित, अनुपयोगी, लुप्त, प्राय, बेकार|
|Synonyms of Obsolete||Outdated, Useless, Discarded|
|Antonyms of Obsolete||Contemporary, Current, Modern|
Use of "Obsolete" word in sentences, examples
- This Spring, Sow your Creative Seeds before they become Obsolete.
- Many people feel that changes in recruitment have made the practice of sending a cover letter obsolete.
- I also support declaring the Second Amendment obsolete.
- Apple's 'Field Trip' Education Event Used an Obsolete Formula
- Indian Army says its equipment is obsolete and not ready for war.
Learn more words starts by letter "O"