Obtuse Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in O Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Obtuse. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Obtuse" in sentences with examples. "Obtuse" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Obtuse"
|adjective||slow to understand|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Obtuse"
|Hindi Meaning of Obtuse||मुर्ख, सुस्त, अति, अतीव, गेहं, गदा, गणिभूत, अचेतन, असंवेदनशील, निष्ठुर|
|Synonyms of Obtuse||Dumb, Stupid, Blockheaded|
|Antonyms of Obtuse||Intelligent, Smart, Quick|
Related Antonyms of "Obtuse" with Hindi meaning
|Acute||बहुत गम्भीर, तिक्छिण, धारदार, नुकीला, पैना, अतिपति, तेज़, घातक, चतुर, चालाक|
Use of "Obtuse" word in sentences, examples
- A private school in downtown Manhattan was seeking to demonstrate an obtuse angle in an 11th grade math class.
- Yet even chess seems flabby and obtuse next to the masterful elegance of Into the Breach's micro-battles.
- This was the incredibly obtuse nature.
- In an obtuse bid to massage his ego and satisfy a false sense of accomplishment.
- Deliverance has built up a polarizing reputation for its obtusesystems.
Learn more words starts by letter "O"
📊 This topic has been read 2 times.