Find Hindi meaning of Officious. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Officious" in sentences with examples. "Officious" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Officious"
|adjective||assertive of authority in a domineering way|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Officious"
|Hindi Meaning of Officious||दस्तन्दाज, अकारण, हस्तक्षेप करने वाला, तंग करने वाला, दखल देने वाला|
|Synonyms of Officious||Interfering, Intrusive, Meddlesome|
|Antonyms of Officious||Laid-Back, Modest, Shy|
Use of "Officious" word in sentences, examples
- In a democracy where officials are officious and blind to the needs of the people.
- They sound very officious and they worked hard to try to get me to make a payment.
- Kellogg plays the character as both commanding and caring, with a wellspring of empathy behind her officious demeanor.
- The Court of Appeal rejected the proposed implied term on the basis that it was too wide to meet either the business efficacy or the officious bystander tests.
- She has given herself the spirit-gum wrinkles and fuddy-duddy clothing of a primly officious lawyer.
Learn more words starts by letter "O"