Find Hindi meaning of Omit. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Omit" in sentences with examples. "Omit" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Omit"
|verb||leave out or exclude someone.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Omit"
|Hindi Meaning of Omit||हटाना, बिसराना, चूकना, छोड़ देना|
|Synonyms of Omit||Drop, Eliminate, Remove|
|Antonyms of Omit||Include, Insert, Inject|
Use of "Omit" word in sentences, examples
- Glasgow said this was the first time he was asked to omit a result, and it gave him pause.
- Abe fears US-NKorea talks will omit Japan security concerns.
- Republicans Omit Obamacare Bailout From Omnibus.
- It remains only an optional sport at the Games and the decision to omit it from the event was made by Birmingham 2022.
- Unfortunately, roofing contractors often omit them in order to be competitive in their bids.
Learn more words starts by letter "O"
- Obviate - निराकरण करना
- Offensive - अप्रिय
- Obeisance - अभिवादन
- Offhand - पूर्वाभ्यासरहित
- Obsequious - चापलूस
- Oversight - निगरानी
- Ominous - अनिष्टसूचक
- Obliged - आभारी
- Obliterate - मिटाना
- Overt - खुला
- Opaque - अपारदर्शी
- Obloquy - कलंक
- Officious - दस्तन्दाज
- Overwrought - अति उत्तेजित
- Oft - अक्सर
📊 This topic has been read 2 times.