Find Hindi meaning of Oppressive. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Oppressive" in sentences with examples. "Oppressive" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Oppressive"
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Oppressive"
|Hindi Meaning of Oppressive||शोषणकारी, दमनकारी, उमसपूर्ण, दमघोंटू, अतिकठोर, अत्याचारपूर्ण, दमनकारी|
|Synonyms of Oppressive||Arduous, Burdensome, Demanding|
|Antonyms of Oppressive||Gentle, Relieving, Facile|
Related Synonyms of "Oppressive" with Hindi meaning
|Draconian||कठोर, क्रूर, निष्ठुर, निर्दयी, पशुतुल्य, बर्बर, असभ्य, नृशंस, पाशविक|
Use of "Oppressive" word in sentences, examples
- The oppressed ,for the time being, in order to prove his existence within the oppressive system
- Wallace believes other states should not adopt laws similar to “oppressive” ones in the Bay State.
- Private Universities To Be Liberated From Oppressive Policies
- State's corruption watchdog finding the actions of the officer involved were "unreasonable and oppressive".
- The library at Simmons College in Boston has issued guidelines for language that may be considered oppressive to others.
Learn more words starts by letter "O"
- Oscillate - हिचकिचाना
- Offhand - पूर्वाभ्यासरहित
- Obloquy - कलंक
- Obstruct - विध्न
- Overwrought - अति उत्तेजित
- Oust - अधिकार
- Overwhelming - अपरिहार्य
- Obnoxious - अधीन
- Obtrusive - बाधक
- Obedient - आज्ञाकारी
- Obdurate - ढीठ
- Outlandish - बहरी
- Obvious - प्रकट
- Obsolete - अप्रचलित
- Ordeal - कट अनुभव