Find Hindi meaning of Puerile. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Puerile" in sentences with examples. "Puerile" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Puerile"
|adjective||childishly silly and immature.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Puerile"
|Hindi Meaning of Puerile||तुच्छ, बचकाना, तरुणाई, लड़कपन, योवन सम्बन्धी, भोला, सरल, निष्कपट|
|Synonyms of Puerile||Childish, Immature, Infantile|
|Antonyms of Puerile||Mature, Adult, Intelligent|
Use of "Puerile" word in sentences, examples
- Conservative MP Andrew Percy appears to have breached the Conservative Party code of conduct with a “puerile” email to an independent journalist.
- Married at First Sight puerile and fake
- While the other is the absolute, mind-numbing, stomach-wrenching puerile worst.
- Shehu said the PDP's decision was not only laughable and puerile, but also demonstrated the level of desperation
- As the dual-personality father, Kher is the glue that holds this puerile comedy together
Learn more words starts by letter "P"
- Prudent - चौकस
- Pinnacle - चरमोतकर्ष
- Perplexed - हैरान
- Proximate - आसन्न
- Partisan - पक्षपाती
- Ponderous - भरी-भरकम
- Prowl - चहल-कदमी
- Plausible - विश्वसनीय लगने वाला
- Phlegmatic - कफपूर्ण
- Painstaking - बहुत मेहनती
- Plaudits - शाबाशी
- Prodigy - विलक्षणता
- Provoke - उकसाना
- Perpetual - अनवरत
- Paltry - तुच्छ