Pungent Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in P Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Pungent. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Pungent" in sentences with examples. "Pungent" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Pungent"
|adjective||having a sharply strong taste or smell.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Pungent"
|Hindi Meaning of Pungent||कड़वा, कटु, तीक्ष्ण, कर्कश, तेज|
|Synonyms of Pungent||Piquant, Zesty, Acerbic|
|Antonyms of Pungent||Bland, Dull, Sweet|
Related Synonyms of "Pungent" with Hindi meaning
|Piquant||आकर्षक, उत्तेजक, चटपटा, मसालेदार, वार्ता, भड़काने वाली बात, दिलचस्प|
Related Antonyms of "Pungent" with Hindi meaning
|Vapid||नीरस, फीका, बेजान, बेस्वाद, कोमल, चिकना, नरम, हल्का, बेमजा, भद्दा, मंद|
Use of "Pungent" word in sentences, examples
- I also take a daily tablet of kyolic garlic, an aged form of the plant that is considerably less pungent.
- Only when the sagí is suitably pungent will you be ready to cook with it.
- It is an integral part of Scandinavian cuisine, where its pungent character is used to season full-flavoured game meats such as venison and duck
- We already have bylaws about smoking cigarettes and they're both equally as pungent a smell.
- Cooks in New York City are using gas masks to make super pungent horseradish for the upcoming Passover seders
Learn more words starts by letter "P"