Slighting Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in S Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Slighting. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Slighting" in sentences with examples. "Slighting" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Slighting"
|adjective||showing a lack of respect|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Slighting"
|Hindi Meaning of Slighting||अपमानजनक, तिरस्कारपूर्ण, अनदर,अपमान,अवज्ञा करना, महत्व,मूल्य घटाना|
|Synonyms of Slighting||Deprecatory, Derogatory, Detractive|
|Antonyms of Slighting||Appreciative, Flattering, Complementary|
Related Synonyms of "Slighting" with Hindi meaning
|Derogatory||अनदरपूर्ण, अपकर्षी, अपमानजनक, अप्रतिष्ठाजनक, अल्पकारी, अवमाननापूर्ण|
Use of "Slighting" word in sentences, examples
- White feminism” for slighting the minority directors nominated for Academy Awards on Sunday night.
- Woman murdered for slighting accused man at birthday party jury hears.
- India's objectives in slighting the Central Tibetan Administration (CTA), as the Tibetan government in exile is known
- The Spurs players did not appear to be slighting the White House in any way.
- Pepe Romero, somewhat slighting our excellent orchestra and its dynamic new music director
Learn more words starts by letter "S"