Sly Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in S Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Sly. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Sly" in sentences with examples. "Sly" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Sly"
|adjective||having or showing a cunning and deceitful nature.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Sly"
|Hindi Meaning of Sly||मक्कार, सयाना, धूर्त, गुप्त, कुटिल, चलाप, कपटी, धूर्तपूर्ण|
|Synonyms of Sly||Crafty, Cunning, Foxy|
|Antonyms of Sly||Honest, Straightforward, Dull|
Related Synonyms of "Sly" with Hindi meaning
|Surreptitious||गुप्त, चुराया हुआ, जाली, लुका-छिपी, चोरी का, अप्रकट, छिपा हुआ,|
Related Antonyms of "Sly" with Hindi meaning
|Ingenuous||निष्पाप, सीधा-सदा, सरल, निरीह, निश्छल, बेगुनाह, अबोध, निरपराधी, निर्दोष, निष्कपट|
Use of "Sly" word in sentences, examples
- The motto 'Brothers in Arms' has been deemed sexist by a senior police officer of the Queensland force, who wanted it changed to be more inclusive, according to Sly of the Underworld.
- Instead of a 'yes' or 'no' answer, he gave a sly smile as a response.
- The young suspect was very sly during the investigation.
- The author of the book was very sly at introducing hints as to who the murderer was.
- People consider foxes as clever but sly animals.
Learn more words starts by letter "S"