Smug Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in S Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Smug. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Smug" in sentences with examples. "Smug" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Smug"
|adjective||having or showing an excessive pride in oneself or one's achievements.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Smug"
|Hindi Meaning of Smug||आत्म-संतुष्ट, ब्न०थ्न, छेल-छबीला, अपने हाल में मस्त, मस्तमौला, मनमौजी|
|Synonyms of Smug||Complacent, Conceited, Snobbish|
|Antonyms of Smug||Modest, Unsure, Benevolent|
Related Synonyms of "Smug" with Hindi meaning
|Sanctimonious||पाखंडी, धूर्त, बगुला भगत, धर्म प्रयाण, दिखावटी, सतही, असभ्य|
Use of "Smug" word in sentences, examples
- Smug for The Big Picture Fest in Frankston, Australia
- Antler protesters are smug and sanctimonious
- When Smug Liberals Met Conservative Trolls
- Don't get smug just because you have a home
- Smug is a notable player who has no pocket character, and relies on his primary character, Balrog, at all times.
Learn more words starts by letter "S"