Find Hindi meaning of Sneer. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Sneer" in sentences with examples. "Sneer" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Sneer"
|noun||a contemptuous or mocking smile|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Sneer"
|Hindi Meaning of Sneer||व्यंगात्मक मुस्कान, उपहास, उपहास, नाक चढ़ाना, हंसी उड़ाना, नाक-भों सिकोड़ना|
|Synonyms of Sneer||Affront, Belittle, Disdain|
|Antonyms of Sneer||Appease, Compliment, Respect|
Use of "Sneer" word in sentences, examples
- Kudla people sneer at Indira Canteen menu
- The cosmopolitan elite, hailing from places like Hopkinton and Bow, often sneer at those who happen to live in red places like Pittsfield or Franklin
- He often did it with a sneer.
- Again the media sneered, with the ABC TV's main report suggesting Abbott was just undermining Turnbull
- He drifted much too far away from its on-the-edge roots, those who sneer at gear heads need to get over themselves just a bit.
Learn more words starts by letter "S"
- Staid - गंभीर
- Subside - बैठ जाना
- Sarcastic - व्यंगपूर्ण
- Subterfuge - उपाय
- Shortcoming - कमी
- Subvert - नष्ट कर देना
- Stolid - भावहीन
- Soothe - हल्का करना
- Swift - गिरगिट
- Stodgy - उबाऊ
- Stifle - दबाना
- Swindle - छल
- Sardonic - उपहासपूर्ण
- Scintillating - बहुत शानदार
- Summit - शिखर
📊 This topic has been read 1 times.