Sophomoric Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in S Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Sophomoric. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Sophomoric" in sentences with examples. "Sophomoric" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Sophomoric"
|adjective||relating to or characteristic of a sophomore.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Sophomoric"
|Hindi Meaning of Sophomoric||ढीठ, भड़कीला, गुस्ताख़, ध्रष्ट, युवा, असावधान, लापरवाह, नासमझ, बेवकूफ|
|Synonyms of Sophomoric||Brash, Foolish, Naive|
|Antonyms of Sophomoric||Experienced, Professional, Expert|
Use of "Sophomoric" word in sentences, examples
- “It's very sophomoric humor.
- It was hard to believe that our public debate could get even more sophomoric.
- Peter's caliber of humble conduct stands out particularly in these acrimonious times when sophomorictaunts and self-aggrandizement pass for governing.
- As sophomoric as is her comment about having really good discussions
- Trump has been sophomoric and even reckless when it comes to his private and public comments to foreign leaders.
Learn more words starts by letter "S"