Sovereign Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in S Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Sovereign. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Sovereign" in sentences with examples. "Sovereign" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Sovereign"
|noun||a supreme ruler, especially a monarch.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Sovereign"
|Hindi Meaning of Sovereign||अधिराज, अधिपति, महाराजा, अधिसत्ता, स्वायत्त, प्रधान, मुख्य, श्रेष्ट, स्वतंत्र|
|Synonyms of Sovereign||Autonomous, Free, Independent|
|Antonyms of Sovereign||Inferior, Submissive, Subservient|
Related Synonyms of "Sovereign" with Hindi meaning
|Autonomous||स्ययत्त, स्वायत्तशासी, स्वतंत्र, आत्मनिर्भर|
Use of "Sovereign" word in sentences, examples
- Self-sovereign identity puts people in charge their own digital identities.
- Enter self-sovereign identity where individuals control access to their personal information
- President Serzh Sargsyan met with Fra' Giacomo Dalla Torre del Tempio di Sanguinetto, Lieutenant of the Grand Master of the Sovereign Order of Malta.
- Mannai queue jumps sovereign in hope of reviving Qatari bonds
- 14th edition of the Sovereign Asian Art Prize, which, over the years, has become an important part of Asia's cultural eco-structure.
Learn more words starts by letter "S"
📊 This topic has been read 1 times.