Spendthrift Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in S Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Spendthrift. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Spendthrift" in sentences with examples. "Spendthrift" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Spendthrift"
|noun||a person who spends money in an extravagant way|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Spendthrift"
|Hindi Meaning of Spendthrift||अपव्ययी, खर्चीला, व्यय करनेवाला, गबन करनेवाला|
|Synonyms of Spendthrift||Prodigal, Protligate, Extravagant|
|Antonyms of Spendthrift||Miser, Economical, Thrifty|
Related Synonyms of "Spendthrift" with Hindi meaning
|Prodigal||फिजूलखर्च, अतिव्यय, खर्चीला, अपवय्यी|
Related Antonyms of "Spendthrift" with Hindi meaning
|Thrifty||मितव्ययी, समृद्ध, किफायती, अल्पव्ययी, काम खर्चीला, फलता-फूलता|
Use of "Spendthrift" word in sentences, examples
- Spendthrift Farm is partnering with the Grayson-Jockey Club Research Foundation to sponsor The Iron Horse Challenge April 26
- But increasingly it appears that our spendthrift ways are an important component as well.
- Almost 20 years later, in 1896, Spendthrift's son, Hastings, won the Belmont, which had then been moved to Morris Park.
- He was a spendthrift, of slovenly habits and latterly a drunk.
- He is pretty spendthrift and the way he raises money for his charities
Learn more words starts by letter "S"