Stentorian Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in S Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Stentorian. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Stentorian" in sentences with examples. "Stentorian" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Stentorian"
|adjective||loud and powerful a person voice|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Stentorian"
|Hindi Meaning of Stentorian||बुलंद, गर्जना, चिल्लाहट, शोर मचाना, चिल्ल-पों, पुकारना, कोलाहल मचाना|
|Synonyms of Stentorian||Blaring, Deafening, Earsplitting|
|Antonyms of Stentorian||Inaudible, Subdued, Soft|
Use of "Stentorian" word in sentences, examples
- After a 25-minute preamble – from ring walks to three national anthems and Michael Buffer's stentorian lead-in
- He perhaps became best known for his powerful stentorian voice when he gave readings of his work.
- All the more effective for having being delivered without any obvious, stentorian announcement.
- It is a concert hall, and only a stentorian voice or a normal voice used with extra muscle can comfortably be heard without a microphone.
- An old man needs somewhere he can talk to himself, uttering ancient curses, flights of rhetoric, speeches from the dock, the odd stentorian cough
Learn more words starts by letter "S"