Strident Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in S Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Strident. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Strident" in sentences with examples. "Strident" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Strident"
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Strident"
|Hindi Meaning of Strident||श्रुतिकठोर, कर्णभेदी, कठोर, कर्कश, तीक्ष्ण, पक्का, उग्र, गंभीर, भरी|
|Synonyms of Strident||Boisterous, Clamorous, Jarring|
|Antonyms of Strident||Restrained, Circumspect, Soothing|
Related Synonyms of "Strident" with Hindi meaning
|Boisterous||प्रबल, उधमी, उपद्रवी, कलहकारी, गर्जनदार, प्रचण्ड, प्रखर, भयानक|
Use of "Strident" word in sentences, examples
- Many of the strident voices on the Left are frighteningly illiberal
- While US policy toward Russia has gradually grown more strident in recent months
- Mr Najib several years ago and has since become his most strident public critic
- Good lucks and strident personality making him the poster boy during the start of its boom years.
- It is being extended to those who express ideological views in a way that sounds reasonable and co-operative, not strident and dogmatic.
Learn more words starts by letter "S"
📊 This topic has been read 2 times.