Find Hindi meaning of Strut. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Strut" in sentences with examples. "Strut" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Strut"
|noun||a stiff, erect, and apparently arrogant|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Strut"
|Hindi Meaning of Strut||टेक, अकड़ के चल, ऐंठना, अकड़पन चलना, उछालना, शान से सवार होना|
|Synonyms of Strut||Flounce, Prance, Swagger|
|Antonyms of Strut||Be Modest, He Humble, Be Meek|
Use of "Strut" word in sentences, examples
- The rooster would strut in the yard when trying to impress the hens.
- After he won the competition, he began his strut to the winner's circle.
- Proud of her makeover, she would strut in front of the mirror for hours.
- After the boy learned to walk, he would strut about the house proudly.
- She told him not to strut around because it made him look silly.
Learn more words starts by letter "S"
- Satiate - संतृप्त करना
- Spontaneous - जंगली
- Shield - ढाल
- Shortcoming - कमी
- Stodgy - उबाऊ
- Staunch - कट्टर
- Stagnant - गतिहीन
- Shove - धक्का
- Sumptuous - आलिशान
- Sparing - कम
- Sustain - कृत्रिम जीवन
- Scrupulous - शक्की
- Sneer - व्यंगात्मक मुस्कान
- Sobriety - परहेज
- Shun - नकारना
📊 This topic has been read 2 times.