Suave Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in S Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Suave. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Suave" in sentences with examples. "Suave" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Suave"
|adjective||charming, confident, and elegant specially a man|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Suave"
|Hindi Meaning of Suave||मनभावन, मीठा, रुचिर, सौम्य, चापलूस, मधुर, कोमल, चिकना, नरम, निर्बाध|
|Synonyms of Suave||Bland, Smooth, Urban|
|Antonyms of Suave||Awkward, Clumsy, Unsophisticatecl|
Related Synonyms of "Suave" with Hindi meaning
|Urbane||भद्र, भला, विनीत, शिष्ट, शीलवान, सुशील, सुसंस्कृत, सुसभ्य, परिष्कृत|
Use of "Suave" word in sentences, examples
- The teenager tried to act suave so the club doorman would not question his fake identification.
- James is a suave car salesman who once sold a car to a man who came in the building simply to ask for directions.
- He is a suave, cool and cultured man.
- In conversation, he was suave and urbane.
- He gave his usual suave performance.
Learn more words starts by letter "S"
📊 This topic has been read 2 times.