Uproar Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in U Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Uproar. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Uproar" in sentences with examples. "Uproar" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Uproar"
|noun||a loud and impassioned noise or disturbance.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Uproar"
|Hindi Meaning of Uproar||शोरगुल, हंगामा, कटु आलोचना, दंगा, बखेड़ा, कोलाहल, धूमधाम|
|Synonyms of Uproar||Brouhaha, Turbulence, Commotion|
|Antonyms of Uproar||Quietude, Repose, Stillness|
Use of "Uproar" word in sentences, examples
- Sumo in uproar as women first responders ordered out of ring
- Online privacy must improve after the Facebook data uproar
- Amid uproar over gender discrimination in sumo
- SABC presenter fired after religious uproar
- Less than 24 hours after a circular put out by the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting triggered massive uproar in the media
Learn more words starts by letter "U"