Urge Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in U Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Urge. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Urge" in sentences with examples. "Urge" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Urge"
|verb||try earnestly or persistently to persuade someone to do something|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Urge"
|Hindi Meaning of Urge||गुहार, प्रेरणा, उत्तेजन, बलपूर्वक समर्थन करना, ठेलना, दबाना, हांकना, मजबूर करना, विवश करना, तकाजा करना|
|Synonyms of Urge||Insist, Press, Appeal|
|Antonyms of Urge||Answer, Reply, Protest|
Related Synonyms of "Urge" with Hindi meaning
|Exhort||जताना, शिक्षा देना, प्रोत्साहित करना, दबाव डालना, उपदेश देना, समर्थन देना|
Use of "Urge" word in sentences, examples
- Marvel's Avengers Urge Fans to Stand Up to Cancer in Moving PSA
- Ministers, urging them to terminate salmon farm operations opposed by First Nations as those salmon farm
- Clark County organizations urge proactive senior planning
- Activists Urge Guatemala to Continue Trial of Deceased Dictator Efrain Rios Montt
- Deputies urge residents to check property in search for missing man
Learn more words starts by letter "U"
📊 This topic has been read 2 times.