Find Hindi meaning of Abject. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Abject" in sentences with examples. "Abject" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Abject"
|adjective||(of something bad) experienced or present to the maximum degree.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Abject"
|Hindi Meaning of Abject||अधम, घ्रणित, दयनीय, दिन, नीच, भयानक, निन्दनीय|
|Synonyms of Abject||Dismal, Gloomy, Servile|
|Antonyms of Abject||Commendable, Exalted, Magnificent|
Use of "Abject" word in sentences, examples
- RJD slams government's 'abject failure' in Goa declaration
- The ban on ivory sales has been an abject failure.
- 'Queen Of Katwe': This film about abject poverty makes your life rich
- Some abject batting from the hosts led to them falling short.
- UMass has not been as abject as their record indicates.
Learn more words starts by letter "A"
- Assuage - बुझाना
- Allege - कहना
- Admire - प्रशंसा करना
- Acquisition - अधिग्रहण
- Agnostic - अज्ञेयवादी
- Adversary - विरोधी
- Amuse - मन बहलाना
- Alert - चौकन्ना
- Apprentice - शिक्षु
- Adulterate - मिलावट
- Approve - सहमति देना
- Attract - आकर्षित करना
- Augment - वृद्धि
- Ameliorate - सुधरना
- Adopt - अपनाना
📊 This topic has been read 2 times.