Aboriginal Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in A Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Aboriginal. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Aboriginal" in sentences with examples. "Aboriginal" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Aboriginal"
|noun||an aboriginal inhabitant of a place.|
|adjective||inhabiting or existing in a land from the earliest times|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Aboriginal"
|Hindi Meaning of Aboriginal||आदिम, जनजातीय, प्राचीन, पुरातन, मूल, स्थानीय, प्रथम, आदिमानव|
|Synonyms of Aboriginal||Native, Indigenous, Autochthonous|
|Antonyms of Aboriginal||Foreigner, Outsider, Immigrant|
Related Synonyms of "Aboriginal" with Hindi meaning
Use of "Aboriginal" word in sentences, examples
- Muskrat Falls opponents say it's a test of Trudeau's aboriginal reconciliation
- Therapists will counsel youth in aboriginal communities rocked by youth suicides
- The death of an aboriginal man at a regional hospital has come to the attention of Coroners Court of Queensland.
- The United States Supreme Court considered water rights on U.S. aboriginallands
- Discussing aboriginal history and how Cleveland's team name and logo could affect indigenous people.
Learn more words starts by letter "A"