Adjunct Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in A Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Adjunct. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Adjunct" in sentences with examples. "Adjunct" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Adjunct"
|noun||a thing added to something unique as a supplementary as opposed to a fundamental part.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Adjunct"
|Hindi Meaning of Adjunct||योजक, सहायक, अनुबंध, आधिक्य, जोड़ संयुक्त सहित, अनुबद्द, अनुलग्न|
|Synonyms of Adjunct||Addition, Appendix, Appendage|
|Antonyms of Adjunct||Subtraction, Detriment, Lessening|
Related Synonyms of "Adjunct" with Hindi meaning
|Supplement||अतिरिक्त, अनुपूरक, न्यूनतापूर्ण, परिपूरक, परिशिष्ट, जोड़ना, भरना, मिलना, पूर्ति करना, वृद्धि करना|
Use of "Adjunct" word in sentences, examples
- The union election took place in 2014, but ballots were impounded as the university challenged the rights of its adjuncts to bargain collectively.
- FFU, which represents adjunct and contingent faculty at Fordham, staged a rally at the Rose Hill campus on Thursda
- According to Dr. Mandernach, one area that adjunct faculty struggle with is time management.
- Wangerin is an adjunct at the City University of New York or CUNY.
- Curtis Smith, adjunct professor of English, led a panel presentation on modern publishing at Rosemont College's Push to Publish Conference.
Learn more words starts by letter "A"