Ado Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in A Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Ado. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Ado" in sentences with examples. "Ado" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Ado"
|noun||a state of agitation or fuss.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Ado"
|Hindi Meaning of Ado||बतंगड़, शर्म, हलचल, दौड़-धुप, कष्ट गड़बड़ी, झमेला, बखेड़ा|
|Synonyms of Ado||Bustle, Activity, Commotion|
|Antonyms of Ado||Aid, Convenience, Help|
Use of "Ado" word in sentences, examples
- Much Ado About Nothing and the Two Weeks From Hell
- KCR makes Asifabad a district without much ado
- But for the four actors in Much Ado About Nothing, this is their first visit to India.
- The entire birther controversy is therefore much ado about nothing.
- Surprisingly Much Ado About Nothing is actually the first Shakespeare that I've been to see at Colchester's Mercury Theatre.
Learn more words starts by letter "A"