Aghast Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in A Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Aghast. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Aghast" in sentences with examples. "Aghast" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Aghast"
|adjective||filled with horror or shock.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Aghast"
|Hindi Meaning of Aghast||भौंचक्का, भयभीत, आतंकित, आश्चर्यचकित, अचम्भित, डरा हुआ, घबराया हुआ, विस्मित|
|Synonyms of Aghast||Afraid, Horrified, Shocked|
|Antonyms of Aghast||Unsurprised, Unaffected, Calm|
Use of "Aghast" word in sentences, examples
- We were aghast to learn that our mother had the early stages of Alzheimer's disease.
- Yaduveer aghast at litter in Durbar Hall
- Germany aghast after Syrian suicide. Journalists stand in front of the prison in Leipzig, eastern Germany.
- Hillary Clinton's supporters might be aghast or terrified at the concept of a Trump presidency.
- Even so, all the tiny creatures pause, aghast and sober, when the spider suddenly disappears in a retributive flap of bird's wings.
Learn more words starts by letter "A"