Agony Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in A Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Agony. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Agony" in sentences with examples. "Agony" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Agony"
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Agony"
|Hindi Meaning of Agony||व्यथा, संताप, अति पीड़ा, मृत्यु यंत्रणा, कष्ट, यत्न, वेदना|
|Synonyms of Agony||Anguish, Distress, Misery|
|Antonyms of Agony||Peace, Comfort, Happiness|
Related Synonyms of "Agony" with Hindi meaning
|Distress||परेशानी, विपत्ति, व्यथा, कठिनाई, दु:ख निराशा, उदासी|
|Woe||उदासी, दुःख, विलाप, विषाद, शाप, शोक, संताप, यत्न, वेदना, व्यथा|
Use of "Agony" word in sentences, examples
- Actor James Woods has publicly declared his hope for an anonymous Twitter user to have died "in agony".
- A leap into reality TV and eight months of agony.
- The soothing sip that saved me from a life of agony
- In order to write honestly, I've had to admit to some agony.
- The forum said the school had made the complainant's father to run from pillar to post and caused mental agony.
Learn more words starts by letter "A"
📊 This topic has been read 2 times.