Find Hindi meaning of Amiss. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Amiss" in sentences with examples. "Amiss" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Amiss"
|adjective||not quite right|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Amiss"
|Hindi Meaning of Amiss||अनुचित, गलत, दोषी, बुरा, बेजा, भूल से, भृमवश, गड़बड़, अस्त-व्यस्त, प्रतिकूल|
|Synonyms of Amiss||Erroneous, Mistaken, Awry|
|Antonyms of Amiss||Good, Right, On Course|
Use of "Amiss" word in sentences, examples
- A bit of romance wouldn't go amiss.
- But the sudden improvement in his standard of living was a telltale sign that something was amiss.
- Beall paid the fines before leaving the UAE, but believed something was amiss with the system that recorded his violations.
- Provisional ballots are cast if something is amiss with a voter's registration, or if voting systems go down.
- The first indication that something was amiss came when Jeffrey Scott Jones slumped suddenly in the Southern California courtroom.
Learn more words starts by letter "A"