Anathema Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in A Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Anathema. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Anathema" in sentences with examples. "Anathema" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Anathema"
|noun||something or someone that one vehemently dislikes.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Anathema"
|Hindi Meaning of Anathema||अभिशप्त, अभिशाप, अभियोग, नापसन्द वास्तु, व्यक्ति, घ्रणित|
|Synonyms of Anathema||Abhorrence, Aversion, Abomination|
|Antonyms of Anathema||Love, Fondness, Affection|
Related Synonyms of "Anathema" with Hindi meaning
|Malediction||अभिशाप, निंदा, अभिशप्त, बहिष्कृत, धिक्कार, श्राप|
Related Antonyms of "Anathema" with Hindi meaning
|Benediction||आशीर्वाद, कल्याण, धन्यवाद, मंगलकामना, आशीष, वरदान, कृपा|
Use of "Anathema" word in sentences, examples
- Earrings that stretch earlobes, necklaces that choke or bracelets that hamper wrist movement are anathema to his brand.
- Even in many religious groups, the idea of something called sin is anathema.
- “Religion” is such a bad word among evangelicals that it has become anathema.
- For some, such blatant marketisation of the classroom will be anathema.
- Original thinking is ananathema with this company.
Learn more words starts by letter "A"