Arid Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in A Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Arid. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Arid" in sentences with examples. "Arid" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Arid"
|adjective||having little or no rain|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Arid"
|Hindi Meaning of Arid||दत्तचित्त, केंद्रित, गाढ़ा, संकेंद्रित, संतृप्त, सुख, शुष्क, झुलसा हुआ, अरुचिकर, नीरस, फीका|
|Synonyms of Arid||Dry, Parched, Scorched|
|Antonyms of Arid||Damp, Moist, Humid|
Use of "Arid" word in sentences, examples
- Favouring to roll out the GM Mustard in India's arid and semi-arid regions.
- The Sahel is a semi-arid belt of land in Africa south of the Sahara and north of the wetter areas to the south.
- How arid Banaskantha keeps white revolution going.
- Mega water projects will be launched in arid counties to the tune of more than Sh100 billion in a bid to alleviate perennial shortages.
- The Lake Turkana Wind Power Project rises from the arid landscape of northwest Kenya's Marsabit County.
Learn more words starts by letter "A"