Churlish Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in C Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Churlish. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Churlish" in sentences with examples. "Churlish" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Churlish"
|adjective||rude in a mean-spirited and surly way.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Churlish"
|Hindi Meaning of Churlish||अभद्र, अशिष्ट, कंजूस, असंस्कृत, असभ्य, मूड, अनाड़ी। मुर्ख, बेतहजीव|
|Synonyms of Churlish||Barbaric, Boorish, Crass|
|Antonyms of Churlish||Gentle, Nice, Polite|
Related Synonyms of "Churlish" with Hindi meaning
|Crass||अनाड़ी, घना मुर्ख, मूर्खतापूर्ण, मुद, मोटा, अशिष्ट, असभ्य, बेवकूफ|
|Untouched||अशिष्ट, असंस्कृत, असभ्य, अश्लील, उज्दड़, गन्दा, भद्दा, मोटा, गँवारू, अधम|
Use of "Churlish" word in sentences, examples
- United States media churlish on Duterte's China visit
- It seems churlish to criticise the home of a fictional character for lack of authenticity, so let's focus on the lack of stuff to see instead.
- And it would have churlish not to succumb to a bit of voyeurism and hop on a bus tour of Hollywood homes.
- Obama may be an inconsistent, churlish ally, but he doesn't suggest breaking up NATO.
- Their pallet has two colors, black and white, and their demeanor is childish, churlish and chancy.
Learn more words starts by letter "C"