Compel Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in C Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Compel. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Compel" in sentences with examples. "Compel" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Compel"
|verb||force or oblige (someone) to do something.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Compel"
|Hindi Meaning of Compel||जबरदस्ती करना, ववश करना, बाध्य करना, मजबूर करना, लाचार करना, जोर डालना|
|Synonyms of Compel||Coerce, Oblige, Pressure|
|Antonyms of Compel||Impede, Obstruct, Hinder|
Related Synonyms of "Compel" with Hindi meaning
|Actuate||उकसाना, परिचालित, प्रवत, सक्रिय करना, चालू करना, आरम्भ करना, शुरू करना|
Use of "Compel" word in sentences, examples
- UKAD has confirmed to the newspaper that it has 'no regulatory authority' to compelhim to give that information to its investigators.
- The man who started a petition drive to compel a state audit of Nixa Public Schools has stopped collecting signatures.
- BancPass filed a motion to compel all non-privileged documents that hit upon these search terms.
- Nana Konadu goes to court to compel EC to accept nomination
- There cannot be a blanket exemption against discrimination law because some people feel their conscience compels them to act unjustly.
Learn more words starts by letter "C"