Impotent Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in I Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Impotent. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Impotent" in sentences with examples. "Impotent" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Impotent"
|adjective||unable to take effective action|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Impotent"
|Hindi Meaning of Impotent||अशक्त, कमजोर, दुर्बल, नपुंसक, पुरुषत्वहीन|
|Synonyms of Impotent||Powerless, Inadequate, Barren|
|Antonyms of Impotent||Productive, Capable, Strong|
Related Antonyms of "Impotent" with Hindi meaning
|Fecund||उपजाऊ, उर्वर, प्रचुर, फलदायक, बहुफलदायक, फलप्रद, उत्पादक, लाभकारी|
|Prolific||उपजाऊ, उर्वर, फलदायी, सफल|
|Trenchant||सुस्पष्ट, तीखा, पेन, प्रभावशाली, मर्मभेदी, अन्वेषण, भेदक, खोज किया|
Use of "Impotent" word in sentences, examples
- To the “Won't Voters” who claim conscience and will refrain from voting: Spare me your impotent morality.
- After this episode Berengar was more discredited and impotent than ever.
- Instead, she slumped against the wall, defeated by alcohol and impotent rage.
- Our natural urge is to side with the lovely people rendered morally impotent by their conspicuous motivations.
- Now Austin, who suffered a concussion in the accident, is on a mission to change what he calls Florida's impotent texting law
Learn more words starts by letter "I"
📊 This topic has been read 2 times.