Prolific Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in P Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Prolific. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Prolific" in sentences with examples. "Prolific" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Prolific"
|adjective||producing much fruit or foliage|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Prolific"
|Hindi Meaning of Prolific||उपजाऊ, उर्वर, फलदायी, सफल|
|Synonyms of Prolific||Fecund, Fertile, Fruitful|
|Antonyms of Prolific||Barren, Impotent, Unproductive|
Related Antonyms of "Prolific" with Hindi meaning
|Terse||अच्छा, उत्तम, रुखा, लघुपद, शुद्द, सुथरा, सुन्दर, सूक्ष्म, मितभाषी, अल्पशब्दक|
Use of "Prolific" word in sentences, examples
- Prolific TV writer and producer Steven Bochco dies at 74
- 'Brain fade' Steve Smith: Prolific but flawed Aussie cricket captain
- Wilfried Zaha Becomes This Season's Most Prolific Penalty Winner
- In rural Ozark, a prolific inventor builds a better hole-digger
- 'Prolific' Luongo on song as QPR run riot
Learn more words starts by letter "P"
📊 This topic has been read 2 times.