Inbred Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in I Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Inbred. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Inbred" in sentences with examples. "Inbred" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Inbred"
|adjective||produced by inbreeding|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Inbred"
|Hindi Meaning of Inbred||अन्तर्भव, जन्मजात, स्वाभाविक, सहज, पैदायशी, सजातीय, जन्मसिद्ध, प्राकृतिक, उदभूत|
|Synonyms of Inbred||Native, Natural, Congenital|
|Antonyms of Inbred||Extra, Additional, Foreign|
Related Synonyms of "Inbred" with Hindi meaning
|Inherent||अंतर्जात, जन्मी, पैदायशी, सहज, स्वाभाविक, प्राकर्तिक|
Use of "Inbred" word in sentences, examples
- Spencer suspects many of the cats are being inbred, and calls this kind of treatment 'unhealthy and cruel.
- They're all inbred. They're scared to death
- It's a philosophy. It is an inbred defiance of the mundane, of the colourless, of the easy way out.
- Feral cats typically inbreed, which is very bad for the cats. Inbred cats don't live long and have more health problems, especially heart disease.
- So many of us in biomedical research rely on the use of inbred mice to test our hypotheses.
Learn more words starts by letter "I"